Friday, September 20, 2013

Bountiful Season Cards

Back again with some beautiful fall cards made from CTMH's Huntington paper pack.  If you haven't picked up on it from my last blog posts, I loooove fall.  I love decorating for fall, I love anything and everything related to pumpkin in the food and beverage department, and I looove crafting for fall.  These cards are several in a series meant to just thank the special people in my life who have blessed me and encouraged me (if you missed it, check this post out for more inspiration). 
For the stamping, I used CTMH's Bountiful Season stamp using the "rock and roll" method with barn red and goldrush inks from CTMH--looove how this technique gives such an interesting multi-colored image. Then, I lightly brushed over the leaf with a few dabs of glitz glitter gel for some sparkle. This stamp is my favorite seasonal fall stamp that CTMH makes and it is a bargain price at $6.95--one stamp has the image and the sentiment (which reads: May the bounty of the season fill your heart and your home)!  Perfect!
 Additional embellishments (all CTMH)  used include hemp, durables adhesive round studs, goldrush cardstock, and burlap ribbon.  Hope you have a creative day to celebrate fall in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment