Monday, September 23, 2013

Dream Pop Minibook

Greetings!  I must say that I have had a *blast* crafting with CTMH's Dream Pop Paper packet.  It was their National Scrapbooking Month promotion back in May...and I honestly thought it was too bright for me so I hesitated to purchase it then!  Fortunately, I took the plunge in late summer and purchased it through my lovely consultant Lisa Stenz.  Soooo glad I did!  Honestly, I have put together sooo many layouts, crafted cards, and now put together this minibook using these fun, bright, trendy papers.  Just wanted to show you the cover--the book is jam packed of family pictures, (and I do not have permission from my extended family to post their images on my website...so you'll just have to be satisfied with the front cover LOL!)  I used silver shimmer trim (my new obsession...can't wait to use it on wintry cards with the Frosted paper pack), some adhsive sparkle gems, ribbon scraps (thanks Gaenor for letting me raid your stash!) for the binding, and metal circle tags (Office Max).  Title stamped in Lagoon ink: "memories" stamp (Ali Edwards, Technique Tuesday) "2013" Token Alphabet (CTMH) in lagoon and melon mambo (SU) inks, punched out with CTMH's 1 1/4 " circle punch, and popped up with 3D foam tape.  Other elements were cut out of patterned paper or the zipstrips found in the Dream Pop paper pack.  Very fun!  Crafting with these brights seriously put me in a goood mood :)

Happy crafting, my friend, and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Risa, I love your mini album! You did a great job. The bright colors are fun to work with, aren't they? I just may have to make a trip out there so I can see the inside too. ;)

    ReplyDelete