Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm BAA--ACK!!

I have been MIA on my crafty blog for 2 months now--moving from Florida to Maryland, going on 3 weeks vacation, getting the kids situated for school and fall activities, and dealing with a busted PC and unable to upload pictures...so I am just NOW getting my craft on and making pictures of some projects to upload to my blog!!  I trust you have had a fabulous summer and are gearing up for a busy fall.  I know I am!  Fall is my favorite season, but it can also be busy, so one way I deal with the stress is to CRAFT!

My latest obsession?
Embossing folders.

Most specifically?  WOOD GRAIN embossing folders!

I will post more about my experience with this particular folder (had some paper issues associated with this particular embossing pattern)--but I will post a project without further ado:


Supplies used:  woodgrain embossing folder (SU), Cards in an Instant sentiment card: Me and My Big Ideas (Michaels), flamingo dots (CTMH), Crumb cake cardstock (SU), foam tape

You might notice--no stamping!  But I just love these modern cut-out sentiment cards and I found them on clearance at Michaels from Me and My Big Ideas.  Check them out here--there are a ton of variations. I simply popped the sentiment up on foam tape squares for some depth and scattered some pink enamel dots for some interest.  Done!

Thanks for stopping by (and bearing with me) my friend!  Hope you have a crafty and creative day!

1 comment: