Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dotty For You Notes Box

 
Happy day to you!  These papers are super bright and cheery and put me in a great, springtime mood!  They are from the Dotty for You paper pack (retired, CTMH)--last year's promotion for May which is National Scrapbooking Month!  Yea--a holiday just for us papercrafters! 
 
I decided to cover a white chipboard cigar-type box from Michaels with this fun paper pack.  Then I added a scalloped strip across the front, added some Paradise paper flowers, and then used the Keepsake Alphabet from CTMH to stamp "notes" and then trimmed out with scissors.  This box holds my oversized cards and extra envelopes for cards I wish to mail out to friends and family.  I get to see it each day in my cupboard and it just makes me happy :)

 
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day--make it CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment