Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Year Round Cheer Cards

Took a little time today to play with a new arrival for me--CTMH's December stamp of the month, Year Round Cheer.  This is an adorable little set that has a picture and sentiment for every month of the year!
 


My first card is for the month of January.  I love the sentiment that goes with this one--I got married in January, had my first baby in January, joined a gym in January...this month truly has proven to be a FRESH START in my life over the years!

I used Enchanted paper (CM), Juniper ink (CTMH) and black ink, epoxy gems (CM), and glitz glitter gel to add a bit of sparkle to the focal point snowflakes.  Love how this patterned paper suddenly looks wintery when you pair it with snowflake stamps!
 
 
Next up is the February image--did this in both a horizontal and vertical style (had to do with the scraps I had left of the patterend paper), and I stamped in both Blush (CTMH) and Riding Hood Red ink (SU)--can't decide which color ink I like best--either one works, I suppose! Patterned paper is from the Sweetheart paper pack (CTMH, retired). Sentiment was stamped in black and square epoxy gems add a finishing touch (CM).
 





Finally, March!  As a Christian, I am not a big "luck" person, but I went ahead and stamped the sentiment along with the clover, just to keep the focal point nice and squared off :)  Used the Miracle paper pack (CTMH, retired) and some adhesive gems (CM).

 
Hope you enjoyed these ideas!  It is fun to do multiple holiday themes in one sitting--as crafters, that is how we roll!!

1 comment: