Sunday, December 16, 2012

Badge Button Christmas Cards

Back again today to show you some more little Christmas cards! 
Here is what I did...
I basically opened up my Christmas paper project folder--which contains discarded paper scraps from the past 6 years or so--and just went nuts with every little scrap I could find.  If a scrap was big enough for a card front, I used it.  If it was big enough for a scalloped circle or star punch (CM), I used it. Not all the papers coordinated, and I honestly do not remember the source of most of these papers, but they all worked together--that is the fun part!
 
 
 
I stamped in Riding Hood Red (SU) using sentiments from CTMH's Card Chatter Christmas stamp set.  And then for little embellishments, I used a few Christmas badge buttons from Evalicious.


 
For the last two cards, I used CTMH's die cut White Daisy cards--love the scalloped edge they have!
 
Hope you have a blessed and inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment