Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blessed Life Cards

I could not be more blessed in my life...seriously.  God is so good to me and my family and has been sooo faithful in soooo many ways over all these years.  I have such amazing, godly, supportive family members, a wonderful husband, three beautiful children...the list could go on, and on, and on.  This time of year makes me just so GRATEFUL for all the blessings in my life.  Therefore, I wanted to take the time to handcraft a few cards for some of the special people who bless my life...and take the time to pen them special notes inside telling them how much I love them!  
These cards feature the Huntington paper pack (with some goldrush cardstock) and coordinating canvas complements from CTMH. Other embellishments used were hemp, burlap ribbon, Huntington assortment wooden spool disk, and durables adhesive round studs.  Ink (CTMH): Cocoa (sentiment), goldrush, barn red, olive (leaves)  Stamps: leaves: Autumn Splendor (CTMH, retired), sentiment: Because of You (CTMH, retired).  Love how these cards can go fall...or masculine...or both.  Card reads "My Life is so blessed..." and inside sentiments reads:"because you are in it!"  Below are a few upclose shots...feel free to click on them to see them larger and in more detail...
 
 
I hope these cards brighten the day of those closest to me this week!  Hope you have a creative day and take the opportunity to thank someone special in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment