Monday, April 14, 2014

Jubilee Teacher Cards

 I had a fun time piecing together these cards using CTMH's Jubilee paper pack yesterday.  It is a summer-themed paper pack that I used to scrapbook a few County Fair pictures...and I had a few scraps left over for some cards.  I decided to make my kids' teacher cards using the scraps, so they are sort of "thank you" themed, but in a "county fair" sort of way!  Also, no stamping was required, making them quick and easy!  I just used images and sentiments from one of the patterned papers in the pack or the zipstrips.  Love that!
Here is one for the kids' teachers stating "Best in Show"...
 This one features a calendar of the month of June and a "Good Luck" sentiment for the summer...
 And I thought this sentiment was cute to reflect upon how FAST the school year has flown by!
Supplies used (CTMH):  Jubilee paper pack (features Indian Corn Blue and Cranberry cardstock), ruby Chevron ribbon, red baker's twine, red glitter buttons, 3D foam tape, 1 1/2" scalloped circle punch (Marvy), glue dots (for bows)

No comments:

Post a Comment