Thursday, May 9, 2013

Canvas Journal



I am super CRAZY for journals!  They make me super happy--to see in my night stand, to use in daily life.  I love to journal my thoughts, prayers, jot down little bits of life, record sermon notes...you name it.  This is a journal I stamped using a blank canvas journal from CTMH.  I'll admit, it was weird and a bit scary to stamp on something so...permanent...but I love how it turned out!  I used the Universal Backgrounds stamp set for the text background (CTMH) and the Love Blooms stamp set (CTMH) for the flowers and sentiment "The story of today"--this sentiment is just PERFECT for a journal project!  Love how the pages are lined inside and it comes with a ribbon bookmark attached.  The spine and back (not shown) are just stamped with the text stamp.  Inks used: Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Twilight and Smokey Plum, Gray Flannel (text) and Olive (I did go over the sentiment with a Cocoa marker to make it really pop)

Hope you have a creative day and as always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment