Sunday, July 28, 2013

Polaroid Cards

What to do with project leftovers?  Make cards of course!  These cards were made from my minibook project leftovers--check out this post if you missed it.  These little polaroid photo frames shout "scrapbook"...but do they?  They don't HAVE to be used for photos--they are perfect to frame up a stamped sentiment for a card front instead!  Perfect!  I used scraps from my stash, some leftover word stickers (from same project), hung up cute clips (SU), washi tape (Epic Day, SU), and red baker's twine.  Stamps used: Hey there friend and ink splatter stamps (SU paper pumpkin welcome kit), You make my world go round (CTMH, Pinwheel stamp set), all stamped in black ink. Hope you have a creative day, my friend--thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment