Friday, July 12, 2013

The Good Life Minibook

I was sooo thrilled to receive a sweet surprise in the mail this week, complements of my sweet Stampin' Up demonstrator Heather Howe--thank you, Heather!  As I've mentioned before, I am now a member of the SU's Paper Pumpkin Patch, where you receive fun monthly surprise papercrafting kits.  Well, when you join, you receive a welcome kit and then the following month you receive that month's kit.  This minibook (brag book) was the May Kit and I signed on a bit too late to receive it...but Heather surprised me with it since she had an extra one from another customer.  Fun!
 
I had a blast with this very "on trend" little minibook kit--it came with two stamps (the good life, and the love this arrow), black ink, 2 chipboard covers and rings, patterned papers (some pre-cut for pages, others larger for cutting and using in the album), buttons, arrow clips, and all the sticker embellishments and photo mats.  The only thing I added was a few pieces of washi tape from SU's Epic Day collection and the outdoor denim chevron ribbon on the rings (CTMH).
 
Here's a tour inside the book, which highlights some of our special family memories from this year.  As always, feel free to click on the image to see it larger and in more detail...






 Here's a few more individual page shots...




 (features the love this arrow stamp)
(features the good life stamp)
This was a super fun way to try out some new patterns and products--and there was a TON of stickers left over, which I plan to put into my Project Life family album, along with using the stamps on other projects.  Have a great and creative weekend, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment