Friday, July 5, 2013

Hey There Friend Cards

 I recently joined Stampin Up's My Paper Pumpkin--it delievers a fun 30 minute surprise papercrafting project to your door each month (sort of like Cinderella's pumpkin...it takes you away for a creative escape...). 
These cards were made using the welcome kit I received in June--it had stamps, a clear block, ink (basic grey), cardstock, cardbases, embellishments, and stickers to make four friendship cards.  Now, that said, none of the cards you see here are EXACTLY like the instructions included in the kit.  For some reason, I felt the cards HAD to have a POP of RED, so I added my own little red flowers and butterflies (CTMH).  And for two of them, I added some yellow cardstock and even cut the patterned paper in two for the center card.  It was fun to play around with it all. 


Why isn't the fourth card pictured? It got sent out to a friend before the "photo shoot" LOL! 
Can't wait to see what July's kit will be!  Have a creative day, my friend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment