Monday, July 15, 2013

Tommy Picture Frames

Greetings!  Hope your summer is well underway and you are enjoying it!  I have been enjoying a bit of summer with the Tommy paper pack (CTMH)--you can check out my patriotic card projects which use this paper packet here--but for these frames I used the paper for it's nautical theme.  These picture frames will be given to my family when we meet up with everyone at the beach next week!  I love how they are all similiar, yet a bit different, as they use different papers and colors.
 
Each features a rosette with a little bit of interest in the middle from the Tommy assortment or the canvas complement stickers.  Love that little pennant flag!
And a little bit of Outdoor Denim chevron ribbon finishes these two out...LOVE!
Hope you can enjoy some water fun this summer where you are!  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment