Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Fourth Cards

Hi there!  Back today to share with you some patriotic goodness in my two favorite forms--handmade stamped cards and Scentsy warmers!  I am in LOVE with Scentsy and their fragrance bars which you warm in their adorable ceramic warmers--this one I HAD to have and has our American flag and states "God Bless America" in script underneath it--perfect for the entire summer, as I like to decorate patriotic style from Memorial Day to Labor Day!  I am also featuring a few July Fourth cards I made using the American Celebration stamp set (CTMH) and the Tommy paper pack (CTMH) stamped with Outdoor Denim (CTMH) and Riding Hood Red ink (SU).  I paper pieced the American flag image and used the honey colored canvas complement stickers for the star accent--and popped it up with 3D foam tape.  Then, I used a little bit of glitz glitter gel for the center of each firework.  Everything is layered ontop of White Daisy card bases (CTMH)--I am super excited to celebrate this year as my hubby has a FOUR day weekend!  Woo hoo!  Hope you have a blast this week celebrating with your family as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment