Friday, July 26, 2013

Hanger Clip Cards

Back again with another set of cards using SU's Hung Up Cute Clips collection (say that five times fast!).  This collection includes these adorable hanger paper clips.  My first thought when I saw these hanger clips were baby cards--I remember how fun it was to buy these small little hangers for all of my infant's onsies!  But then I also thought I'd use the pun and make up a get-well card--this card below is going to a friend of mine battling cancer.
It uses the small Trinity alphabet stamp set (CTMH) stamped in Slate ink on white daisy cardstock cut into pennants--sweet leaf patterned paper is from the Olivia collection (CTMH, retired).
Here's a baby card using the Tea for Two chevron paper (SU), some sheer ruffle ribbon (Michaels), chocolate cardstock, and the Short and Sweet stamp set (SU) with chocolate ink for the sentiment and diaper pin.
And here's one more modern-style baby card, using SU's washi tape from the Epic Day collection, blue and black scraps from the Fanfare paper pack (CTMH, retired), red bakers twine (SU), and some left over stickers (including that great poloroid frame) from the July paper pumpkin kit (SU).  Sentiment is stamped in black ink with the Short and Sweet stamp set (SU).
Hope you have a creative day, my friend--thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment