Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Arrow Clip Cards


I cannot tell you how fun and addicting these little shaped paper clips are by Stampin Up!  You will see a LOT of these babies in the cards I will share with you over the next two weeks! They are called Cute Clips from the Hung Up collection and are in the current catalog--the embellishment collection includes a coat hanger, arrow, and word bubble shapes (8 of each design).  I have been using them to make friendship, get well, baby, and thank you cards. 

For these cards, I used the arrow cute clip--fun!  I basically used left over scraps of different sizes from my stash, along with some washi tape from the SU Epic Day collection.  Ink color is lagoon (CTMH) for the sentiments, both of which are wood-mount stamps from Michaels.  I also used a woodgrain background stamp from CTMH's Universal Background stamp set in Slate ink, which I stamped on pear cardstock for the pennant (other supplies: lagoon patterened paper from CTMH's Later Sk8tr collection; chevron pattern is from Tea for Two paper pack from SU; white daisy card bases from CTMH)

See you soon with some more cute clip cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment