Friday, September 7, 2012

Nursery Decor



Welcome back!  Just wanted to show you a great way to use up chipboard letters or letter stickers that might be lingering around in your craft stash!  I put this picture together just days before our third little one arrived on the scene.  I didn't know if it was a girl or a boy, so I made this picture that would be fairly gender neutral.  I freely placed letters to form the words of the saying on white cardstock.  After I was done, I trimmed the cardstock into a tight square.  Any extra spaces got a few embellishments--punched out stars, a jute bow, or a handdrawn and cut out moon shape.  I then adhered the cardstock into patterned paper (CTMH, Perfect Day paper pack) and used a black marker and a ruler to draw a border around it.  I framed it in a black metal scrapbook page frame from Michael's.  It turned out super cute and was super inexpensive to make for the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment