Friday, August 31, 2012

Father's Day Gifts

Hello there!  I know summer is almost over, but I wanted to share a project that I did earlier in the summer for Father's Day.  I used CTMH Accordion Display Albums (6x6 size) to make minibook displays for my husband, Dad, and Father-in-law.  The one for my husband was a Superhero theme, while the other two were more generically masculine.  I was excited with how they turned out and they were very warmly received by all!  As always, you can click on any of the pictures to see them larger and in more detail :) 
 

All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise stated

 
Superhero Display album: Superhero paper pack, wooden badge buttons, Varsity alphabet, Riding Hood Red ink (SU), black ink, baker's twine, You and Me stamp set (just the 2 of us sentiment), Jubilation stamp set (hero image), embossed star punch (CM), label stamp (source unknown), pewter ribbon slides, adhesive gems (CM)
 
 


 
 
 
Masculine Themed Display Albums:  Well Worn paper (SU), pewter ribbon slides, hemp, canvas badge buttons, You and Me stamp set, Varsity alphabet, label stamp (source unknown), chocolate ink, durables round studs, wooden buttons










 
 
Hope you have a creative day and make something special for a loved one in YOUR life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment