Friday, January 24, 2014

Cloud Nine Cards

 I am on Cloud Nine!  I just had the opportunity to play with this new cardmaking kit from CTMH as part of their January National Papercrafting Month Promotion.  What fun!  It has a lot of little "sneak peek" products that will be debuting in their new catalog next month, such as the gold polka dot washi tape, triangle studs, and teal shimmer trim (I am in LOVE with these new products), as well as super fun patterned paper unique to this kit and a unique stamp set!  I also love how the kit came with diecut shapes that are sized to fit the stamped sentiments, and there were plenty of extras included for more projects.  The kit made a total of 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.  Here are a few closer up--feel free to click on the image to see it larger and in more detail...




The colors used are sunset and lagoon inks, and honey and lagoon cardstock.  In just about 90 minutes, the entire kit was assembled and ready to go!  I've already popped a few of these beauties in the mail, so I figured I'd better take pictures and post them on my blog quickly before they ALL go out the door!  Hope you enjoyed this bit of colorful inspiration today--hope you have a creative one!

No comments:

Post a Comment