Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Babycakes Baby Cards

Welcome back, friends!  Today I am sharing with you some baby-themed cards I created using the CTMH's paper packet Babycakes.  It makes for very "on trend" cards with the yellow and gray color palette and works perfectly for baby boys AND baby girls!  Above you will see a group shot, and throughout the blog post, you can see each card closer and in more detail, especially if you click on each photo and scroll through the gallery!
In addition to the papers, I used colonial white card bases (CTMH), the gorgeous monarch butterfly punch by Martha Stewart embellished with bitty sparkles (CTMH), the modern label punch (SU), and sunset ink (CTMH)
 I added some sunset baker's twine (CTMH) to this card (above) and stamped with Short and Sweet stamp set (SU) for the sentiment and the cute little diaper pin.  I also stamped a few lines in chocolate ink (CTMH) on the card below.
 This card uses a congrats stamp I found in a dollar bin at Michael's...

A few more beauties...
Colors used: Slate gray, sunset orange, buttercup yellow, chocolate brown
 Some of these card patterns came from the Make it From Your Heart vol. 2 idea book (CTMH)--I love this book because it is super affordable (less than $8) and is jam packed with double-page layouts, single page layouts, and tons of card patterns which are super easy to follow!  Hope you enjoyed today's posting...and perhaps got your baby fix like I did :)  Have a creative one and I'll see you here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment