Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peek-a-boo Family Board Book

**Warning: Photo Heavy Blog Post**

Hi there--thanks for stopping by today :)  I'd like to share with you an adorable little peek-a-boo board book I made awhile back.  The album is from OTC and the paper pack is from Cosmo Cricket.  I basically covered the album as it came, using pattered paper, a glue stick, and a craft knife (to cut out the paper adhered on top of each barn door flap).  Inside each window, I pasted a family photo.  I thought this would be a fun and interactive mini book for the kids and they would enjoy finding themselves and various family members.



Front Cover




















I think it is a lot of fun to create art that the entire family, including the little kiddos, can enjoy.  Hope you have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment