Saturday, August 18, 2012

Our Story Journal


This was a fun journal to create and easy, too.  The journal is from CTMH is is unfortunately retired now, but I was able to score several from the clearance section of their website and from a few consultants.  I like it because it has a clear 5x7 pocket on the front, so you can easily slip in your artwork.  The inside pages are unlined, so you can use it as a journal, album, or smashbook.  The spine is also fun to decorate using various ribbon scraps, like I did here.  For the paper and embellishments, I used Creative Memories latest product line called Enchantment.  This was a very fun paper pack to use and I was super impressed with the quality of the paper flowers that came in the set.  The aqua scallop border along the right side is actually a sticker border and the title is also a sticker.  I gave this journal to a dear friend of mine who is expecting her 4th child while her husband is away on deployment--what a story she has to tell this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment