Monday, January 28, 2013

Whoooo's Your Valentine Treats

 
I made these little goodie boxes a few days ago and they turned out so cute!  I used the CTMH's promotional kit, Whooo's Your Valentine, which came with the diecut box forms, the treat tubes, glitter paper, cardstock, and stamp set.  This little stamp set comes with a CHEVRON stamp--which I LOVE--and all sorts of cute hearts and sentiments.

 
I'll admit--I was sort of expecting detailed instructions with this kit.  But instead, they just pictured a dozen of these made up for inspiration.  I did use the pictures for just that--inspiration--and didn't really copy any particular one to the letter.  I used Blush, Hollyhock, and Riding Hood Red (SU) inks, a 1 1/4 inch circle punch, a 1 1/2 inch scallop circle punch, and a heart punch (green Marvy).  I also added my own ribbon--pink pleated ribbon (SU) and red velvet ribbon (CTMH, retired).


 
I also used a few silver heart brads from my stash, and then filled each treat tube with either conversation hearts or Valentine M&M candies.


 
Lastly, I popped some glitter paper circles on top of each treat tube lid for a little bit of bling :)
 


 
These pretties will probably go to my Bible study small group ladies, my MOPS small group ladies, or perhaps to a few neighbors.  They are just too cute for the kids' classmates--sorry, but I have dibs!!
 
 Hope you have a very creative day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment