Thursday, January 31, 2013

Silhouette Obsession

As you know, I have had a great time creating a few home decor and cardmaking projects using SU's Timeless Portrait patterned paper.  If you missed out on that, check out this post and this post.
 
Now...for my confession!  I think I am obsessed with silhouettes at the moment!  Here are my kids' profiles which hang in our great room.  These were actually my Disney World souvenir last March!  I had them made on Main Street at Magic Kingdom--such a special memory :)
 
 


One of my most treasured Christmas presents that I received this year were these silhouette charms of our three children.  They have their names and birthdays engraved on them--so precious!  They really complete my charm bracelet--thank you to my hubby for this special gift!!
 

 
Check out Timeless Portrait in the clearance section of Stampin Up
You won't regret it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment