Tuesday, November 27, 2012

No Paper Trimmer Required, Part II

 Here today with another simple card idea that requires NO paper trimming! (if you missed the first installment, check out this blog post here ) I found a pack of these adorable felt embellished cupcake stickers--they were in a clearance pack at Michaels.  I have used them throughout the year to be a focal point for my cards, but lately, I've been tired of having such a large stash on hand...so I thought of a way to use a LOT of them at one time without any paper trimming required.
 
 
You'll notice the sentiments of the two cards are slightly different--both are stamped inside and out with lagoon ink using the Card Chatter Birthday stamp set from CTMH



After making a handful of cards like these, I have a nice birthday card stash and my cupcake supply is now used up :)

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment