Friday, November 30, 2012

Coffee Gift Card Holder

How many of you need cards to send gift cards to people this Christmas season?  I know I do, but I always find more time during the year to make one than I do during the holidays!  This is a simple card I made to hold a Starbucks gift card, using CTMH's 6x6 kraft flap cards bases.  The flap is usually designed to be on the outside--check out these other projects of mine here and here to see a few of these pretties in action.  But for this card, I decided to tuck the flap INSIDE using a bit of adhesive at either end, in order to hold a gift card.
 
I made the card coffee-themed, since I was giving a Starbucks card, naturally.  I used a Fiskars coffee themed clear stamp set that featured various mugs and coffee beans, stamped in cocoa ink.  I then used scraps of the Stella paper pack from CTMH and cocoa cardstock.  I paper pieced the little heart on the cup--so cute!
 
 
 
This is the inside view--you can appreciate the flap, which I stamped with the coffee bean border from the set.



So cute and easy--no need to cut extra flaps or create a whole new card!  Love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment