Sunday, October 21, 2012

No Paper Trimmer Required

I wanted to share with you some cute cards I made that were super easy--in fact, I am calling this "no paper trimmer required" because these cards were made with no need for cutting patterned paper with a trimmer.  Instead, I used punches, chipboard accents, foam numbers, and stamps and ink, of course.

My first example is a card I created with some leftover chipboard hearts.  I've been cleaning up my craft stash lately, and found a few of these shapes in my stuff that I was just ready to use up.  I inked up the hearts in red ink, and then adhered them onto patterened paper squares that I had punched out with my CM square punch.



The sentiment is from CTMH Card Chatter--Love stamp set (inside reads: "to be loved by you"--love that James Taylor song!).  Then I jazzed up the hearts with some glitz glitter gel (starburst) to make them sparkle!

This next card is a GREAT way to use up foam, chipboard, or number stickers you might have left over from a project.  I simply glued on the numbers with liquid adhesive and then used a sentiment from CTMH's Card Chatter--Birthday stamp set, stamped in Indian Corn blue ink. 


 
This particular sentiment is a play off one's age, so the number accents were just perfect for it!
(card reads "A true friend remembers your birthday...but not your age")
 
 
Hope you've found some inspiration today with these easy cards!  Thanks for stopping by, as always!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment