Friday, October 12, 2012

Craft Space

Today, I thought I'd take you on a little tour of my craft space.  It is my old craft space actually--I have recently moved and no longer have a desk and my own space--instead, my supplies are in my laundry room area and I tend to scrapbook and make cards on my kitchen counter!  Oh well.  Either way, it is fun to create!  Feel free to click on each picture to see it in more detail if you like.
 
This set up is basically a little "L" configuration in a corner of our basement bedroom.  I got the desk and most of the organization supplies either at Ikea or Michaels.  The shelves are from Lowes and are adjustable height.  The magnetic board to the left of the shelves holds magnetic canisters with embellishments, and pen holders for scissors.  You can't see it, but I keep my paper in 12x12 plastic drawers under the desk to the left of my chair.  My sewing machine is to the right of the desk on the short wall--I sometimes use it to stitch on pages.
 
 
Upclose of the Making Memories shelf--love!  This is currently hanging on my laundry room wall and is the main "work horse" of my space as far as holding supplies.  Now, my inkpads are also on this shelf since I do not have a desk.  I have my most used wood-mount stamps in jars assorted by theme.

 
Metal boxes are from Ikea--love how they can be labeled!



Found these metal pails in the Target dollar section with my sister--love the wooden handles!  I made labels for them with black cardstock, a label stamp from Papersource, CTMH small friendship alphabet, and white embossing powder--makes for a chalkboard effect!  I made one for less often used wood-mount stamps, one for clear blocks, one for ribbon, and one for chipboard shapes.
 

 
Most of my CTMH stamps are in open baskets (now they are in clear Acrylix organizers--helps keep the kids out of them since they are on a lower shelf in the laundry room now!)

 
Desk with Ott light

 
 

 
Hope you have enjoyed my virtual tour!  Go on and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment