Thursday, December 10, 2015

Give Thanks Hinged Display Tray


 Here today with a really fun project, courtesy of the uber-talented paper crafter, Brenda Rose!  She put together these GORGEOUS craft kits using CTMH's Sangria paper pack last month, and I was blessed enough to snag one (before they sold out!) and make it up for my aunt and uncle for Christmas this year.

Here are a few up-close shots of the details!  The rolled flowers were very fun to make--I used Alene's Tacky glue to hold them together.


All the words, stickers, flowers, hearts, leaves, etc were part of the kit and most are complements for the Sangria paper pack in the CTMH catalog.


This is the poem that Brenda enclosed in the kit--I just LOVE it!  Feel free to click on the image below to read it in greater detail...


Right-side of the display...

Left-side of the display...

I am very pleased with how it turned out, and I trust it will be a treasured keepsake for many, many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment