Sunday, February 23, 2020

Succulent Notecards


Hi friend! Just had to share my latest notecard creations with you, as I find I get so much inspiration from the natural world these days!  I have been obsessed with succulants and terrariums lately, and I just love these notecards because they feature BOTH!


I love how simply beautiful these turned out, using subtle shades of green, blue, and gray ink (specific ink colors listed below).


Clear transparency sheets are cut and adhered to give the terrarium a realistic “glass” touch.


Here’s the whole group! I stamped a few making a background of succulents, inked using the “rock and roll” technique.



As always, thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Evergreen Sayings (FSJ); paper: lemongrass (FSJ)
Ink: CTMH juniper, sweet leaf, slate, black
D1476 Sentiments: CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment