Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ivy Lane Purse and Card Kit

Hello friend!  I recently had the pleasure of putting this beautiful card kit together, thanks to the wonderfully talented Lisa Stenz.  It uses the Ivy Lane paper pack (CTMH) and a gorgeous stamp, Joyful Wishes.  I really love how it all came together!  Lisa's kit included all the Cricut-cut shapes and the purse form--I simply had to fold up the purse and adhere it using red line adhesive tape (my favorite for 3-D objects because it is such a great hold--can purchase from SU or Michael's).  The purse kit also included the Ivy Lane complement stickers and the assorted fabric and plastic flowers that I used to embellish the purse.  
Here is an up-close view of the purse decorated with the stickers and flowers.  Love that front pocket!  The purse closes with a little adhesive velcro dot.
The cards themselves were easy to stamp.  The Joyful Wishes stamp set contains ONE stamp with all the words and images in it, so it makes into a beautiful and EASY card front.  I stamped the image with chocolate ink and I colored in the flowers and leaves with watercolor pencils and added pink glitter gems (all from CTMH).  Lisa's kit came with those great bracket shapes using white and hollyhock cardstock--perhaps someday I will be able to cut these using my own Cricut cutter!

And another view of the card and purse set all set out...
This will make up into a beautiful gift (like for a teacher or Mother's day)...and then the recipient can reuse the purse as a gorgeous gift bag!  How fun!  Thanks again, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment