Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cloud Nine Cards, Ivy Lane Style

I love how just switching out patterned paper and color, you can achieve a COMPLETELY different look with your papercrafting and cards.  Here I played around with the new Ivy Lane paper packet from CTMH and used Smokey Plum ink to match.  The card on the left is almost identical to the one pictured from this previous blog post here.  The one on the right is simply my attempt to use up some Ivy Lane green cardstock and a square of patterned paper.  The sentiments and die-cut shapes I stamped the sentiments onto are some of the extra ones that came with the Cloud Nine promotional kit back in January.  I also used the gold polka dot washi tape and the durables triangle studs that were left over from the kit.  Love how these turned out!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment