Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Aspiration Boxed Card Set

By now, you've probably guessed that one thing that I LOVE giving my friends for Christmas or birthday gifts are boxed card sets!  (Check out yesterday's post for some more ideas here).  They are fun to either stamp or papercraft and are a great way to use up your scraps and also personalize your gift for a particular person.  This boxed card set was directly inspired by Lisa Stenz--see her post here--and uses a retired CTMH stamp set, Aspiration.  I love the simplicity of this tree image and it's Eastern feel.  I stamped the tree in chocolate ink and then used Sorbet ink in first and second generation for the flowers--I love how you get the look of two different colored flowers, all while using ONE ink color!  Each card in the set features a different sentiment--these sentiments are from Papertrey Ink (PTI).
 
 
 
 
I wrapped up the clear card box with dark brown grosgrain ribbon and then used a stamped flower from the set, a gem brad, and a little bakers twine as a cute gift tag.

 

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment