Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Avonlea Display Tray

 

 
I had such an enjoyable time crafting this beautiful display tray using the Avonlea papers from CTMH. I used a club kit from Lisa Stenz (check her post out here) but deviated a bit to make it my own (for example, I wasn't a fan of the satin bow). I love the look of the black and white photos--it really makes the display very classy, in my opinion. 


Here is a closer look at the focal picture of the five of us as a family: 
 

 
Just some upclose details of the various textures of the different cubbies--I love the pinwheel, pearls, glitter gems, monogram, burlap, ribbon rosettes...I could go on and on!  I did decide to cut down a picture and place it in the stamped ornate frame--I love that little personalized touch!
 


 
Hope you can make some time to make a family-inspired home decor project soon!  It is a lot of fun to make and truly a treasure to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment