Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Be Still Ivy Lane Cards

 Back again today to share some z-fold accordion cards using the Be Still stamp set from CTMH (one of my favs!!!) and the beautiful Ivy Lane paper packet (also CTMH).  These cards were directly inspired by these by Lisa Stenz and I've also done them with these papers here--so beautiful, no matter what color scheme you use!  I intend to mail these out to my family for Easter.
 I used Bamboo cardstock and Hollyhock ink, along with the Ivy Lane green cardstock and patterned papers that came in the Ivy Lane pack.
 I believe I used some sweet leaf cardstock for the card base for these two cards (above and below).  The ink color for this one is Smokey Plum.
 Just one more card--it is not a z-fold card, but is simply a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 sized card, but with the crease on the left-hand side, made from bamboo cardstock.  The "ribbon" embellishment is really the zipstrip on top one of the patterned papers!  Love that and it mails FLAT!
Hope you also have a very blessed Easter, my friend, and find some quiet time to reflect upon the wonder and power of Christ's resurrection in a fresh way this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment