Monday, March 24, 2014

Lollydoodle Display Tray

 Hi, back again with some crafty inspiration for you!  I had a super fun time putting this display tray together for my daughter's bedroom.  It adds some fun whimsy to her bedroom decor AND makes her feel special since it incorporates some recent pictures of her!  I simply cut 3x4 pieces of CTMH's Lollydoodle patterned paper to fit each cubby, and then added matching accents from their matching stickers and gem assortment.  The quotes along the right side are simply from the zipstrip on top of one of the papers. I double matted the 4x6 print in the top left corner with slate and cotton candy cardstock (all included in the paper pack!).
 My favorite detail is this paper rosette I made using a strip of the pink chevron patterned paper, a Martha Stewart border punch, and a circle punch (pear cardstock).
Supplies used (CTMH unless otherwise stated): Lollydoodle pattered paper pack, stickease, and gem assortment, burlap ribbon,7 gypsies printer's tray (Michaels), Marvy 1" circle punch, Martha Stewart dotted scalloped border punch

For more ideas of printer display trays, check out these previous posts here and here.  I love these things--they come together quickly and are SO visually interesting for your home.  They also make great gifts! Thanks for stopping by today--hope you have a creative one!

No comments:

Post a Comment