Thursday, May 16, 2013

Be Still Accordion Cards

 
I am SO super excited about this accordion card!  Not only does it feature one of my favorite stamp images (LOVE that verse), but it is completely crafted by hand--a first for me.  Usually I start with a premade cardbase, but in this case, I started with colored cardstock and scored it to make this accordion card. 
 
Before I go into more detail, this card is directly CASEd (copy and share everything) from these beauties from Lisa Stenz.  So pretty!  My cards feature the Clementine paper pack from CTMH and are stamped in Twilight ink to match.  Love the soft tones of this color palatte--just a bit country, just so warm and yummy.
 
This card is folded in such a way as to hide the inside panel for a handwritten note--you can get an idea of that from the pictures below.


 
This is another version of the card using the same paper pack, just using a lighter cardstock color and different patterned papers.  Love how it turned out, too, although I think the top card is my favorite!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today--have a creative one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment