Friday, January 11, 2013

Retro Layout


I am back today and eager to share a few more projects with you!  Thanks to my hubby for his help figuring out what the problem was with uploading pictures--turns out, my blog pictures have been WAY too big and I am running out of space! 

I wanted to show you a recent layout I did of an old picture--from the 80's to be exact--of me and my sister and our family car.  Yes, it was red with a white roof--very easy to spot!  I used a torn notebook patterned paper from the Scholastic paper pack (CTMH)--I LOVE the masking tape accents on the edges--some red cardstock, red and black paint, and some red baker's twine.  I used a number stamp from an old CK kit of the month, and painted just the "8" and the "0" in black to highlight the date.  I also inked CTMH's Oxford sticky letters with red ink for the "BIG" part of the title, then used tiny Making Memories letters for the rest of the title.  It is a super simple layout, but really features the most important part--the photo and the story!

Stay tuned for upcoming changes to the blog...will keep you posted.  Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment