Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chevron Obsession

I have to confess--I have been totally addicted to chevron lately!  I am SO stinking excited that CTMH is coming out with MULTIPLE chevron patterened papers in their new catalog, which goes live February 1st!  But until then...I have been playing with chevron in other ways at home! 
 
 I found this amazing dark brown and white urn at Target in the Nate Berkus collection.  Score!  It is in a prominant place in our living room entertainment cabinet so I get to enjoy it everyday!
 
 


My next find was in the clearance section at Kirklands.  I found this monogrammed photo album and KNEW I had to have it!  But...I didn't want to use it as a photo album, so instead, I ripped out the 4x6 sleeves and put in my travel Bible--a perfect fit!  It now sits snuggly inside thanks to craft-sized glue dots :)


 
Stay tuned for more chevron inspiration and crafty projects in the weeks ahead!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment