Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Monogram" Baby Cards

Hello there!  Today I wanted to post a few baby cards I made awhile back, in honor of a dear friend of mine who is being induced tomorrow with her fourth baby!  I call these "monogram" baby cards, but the reason for the quotes is that they are truly not a monogram, as in the child's initials, but instead simply feature a large letter (from the sentiment) on the card.  This is a great way to use up random chipboard letters or letter stickers you might have floating around in your craft stash!
 
For this first card, you'll see that I feature a large green letter "B", to pick up from the sentiment "oh baby!"  This was for a little boy, so I stamped in blue and used blue patterned paper (Becky Higgins baby kit paper, retired; stamp Michaels)
 
 


This next card features the letter "C" from the "cherish" sentiment--this time for a little girl.  
 (Becky Higgins baby kit paper, retired; stamp A.C. Moore, blush ink CTMH)
 
 

 
 
Well, I am off to stay with my friend in the hospital!  Hope you have a creative day and thanks for checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment