Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Treasure Life Card





This is a fun, generic card that was fun to make.  It did take a bit more time to put together because of the layered stamping, but the background effect is really nice.  I used patterned paper from Perfect Day paper pack (CTMH, retired) as my card front, and then stamped on cream cardstock with Noted Backgrounds (CTMH) stamp set with Bamboo ink.  Then, I used A Tweet stamp set (CTMH)--the bird in Juniper ink, and the twigs and sentiment in Cocoa ink (and used cocoa to ink the edges)--and used that as my focal point for the card.  I then tied a piece of twill at the bottom for a bit of added interest.  I LOVE using background stamps, but sometimes skip this step for the sake of time--I need to get back into using them more.  Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a thing for bird designs right now. Lovely print, Risa!

    ReplyDelete