Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stella Kraft card


Still enjoying the Stella papers and wanted to share with you a new card I made using CTMHs Kraft card bases. I am so used to the typical A2 card size, so this was fun to play with a square dimension and a little flap to boot. I basically used scraps of patterned cardstock (didn't measure) and inked them with Cocoa ink--love how this paper pack takes Cocoa ink--it really makes the edge POP. And then used a paper flower left over from Creative Memories and added a wooden button with some embroidery floss tied in it for a little bit of interest. My favorite part is the two pin clips (CTMH) I used behind the flower. I then inked the entire card front and flap. I stamped a "thanks for your kindness" sentiment from Fiskars on the orange cardstock square. I think next time I would like to add two slits in the flap and tie a bow using white grosgrain ribbon. I plan to pop this in the mail to my sweet sis-in-law to thank her for the amazing care package she sent to my family from her recent trip to Hawaii. Not only did she send great Hawaiian print clothes for the kids and myself, but carmel chocolates and coffee for me and my hubby. Thank you so much Beka!

No comments:

Post a Comment