Monday, March 12, 2012

Digger Birthday Card


Birthday cards are the most common ones I make these days and they are a lot of fun. In fact, birthday cards are what got me started making cards in the first place because I found as my kids were getting invited to all sorts of birthday parties, that I was always in need of a card--and that can get expensive and send you on lots of extra errands to find gifts AND cards. So, being that I was a scrapbooker and always had paper scraps on hand, I started to put them to use to make kids' birthday cards. Anyways, this card features that great digger stamp I used last month for Isaac's valentines (see post here) from CTMH's Playin' Hard stamp set. I stamped it in CTMH goldrush ink, cut the image out with fine-tip scissors and then adhered it to a scrap of patterened paper. Next, I added two strips of patterened paper on top and bottom of the card front. The sentiment is a rub-on from Target. Very easy little boy's birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment