Thursday, April 10, 2014

Look to the Light Ivy Lane Cards

Here's my last post using the beautiful Ivy Lane paper packet from CTMH!  I LOVE these cards and was super excited with how they turned out!  I used CTMH's Look to the Light stamp set (one of my favorites for inspirational sentiments) using Hollyhock ink.  I also used the Avonlea Cardmaking WOTG stamp set (retired) for the flourish and stamped it using Smokey Plum ink.  I popped most of the sentiments up a bit using 3D foam tape.  Lastly, I embellished a few of the cards using Flamingo dots (CTMH).  It seems I can never have enough inspirational and encouraging cards these days, for family and friends going through a LOT right now!
Love, love, love this chevron pattern of course!!...
A little paper-piecing using scraps!
Thanks for stopping by, my friend!  Hope you have a creative one!

No comments:

Post a Comment