Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card


Sometimes it is hard to make masculine birthday cards with traditional scrapbooking supplies. This card is so versatile because it could be for a birthday or congratulations card and could be given to an older man or a young boy. I also like it because it is sort of "edgy" and fresh. I used versamark ink to stamp the houndstooth background stamp (from CTMH noted backgrounds stamp set) on kraft cardstock. Then I tied a piece of natural twine around the cardfront before adhering it to my white cardbase. The circles come from a set called Boy Basics: Simple Circles from PTI--I stamped them in a row using some SU ink from their brights collection. Then, I cut the row of circles out with my micro-tipped scissors and added a brad for a little touch of interest before adhering the circle row down. The sentiment is stamped in black fron CTMHs party pennants stamp set. Very easy

No comments:

Post a Comment