Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Father's Day Gift

Is it too late to post a project I did for Father's Day this year?  Well...I hope not!  This frame was made with the kids' help on a dime thanks to Michael's craft store!  The wooden frame was $1 and the "best Dad" wooden sentiment was just a bit more, already painted and embellished with a felted star--cute!  We simply painted the wooden frame yellow with some acrylic paint we had on hand, set the sentiment in the wet paint to dry/adhere to the front, added the blue cardstock stars (CM star punch on cutout setting used on cardstock scraps from my stash), and then embellished it with durables triangle studs (CTMH) for some added interest.  I just LOVE how it turned out...and how EASY it was!  I think he got a charge out of it and it sits by his bathroom sink to enjoy each day.  We love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment