Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Minibooks

 Just wanted to show you these fun Christmas minibooks I have made throughout the years!  The top one (green) is made from a Making Memories kit I found at Target 5 or 6 years ago...the striped one is made from patterned paper I found online paired with a Maya Road tabbed chipboard album.
 This one is titled "Reclaiming Christmas" and speaks to the true reason for Christmas in my eyes...faith in Christ, family, special childhood memories...
 This green one is more like Ali Edward's December Daily--it chronicles the month of December in our family day-by-day...

These mini books are fun to put out in our family room during the holidays for everyone to enjoy.  I hope you had a very special Christmas, my friend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment