Tuesday, September 3, 2013

April's SU Paper Pumpkin Kit

Here's my latest SU paper pumpkin kit project!  I was able to score one at a discount online since I hadn't signed up in time to receive it with my monthly subscription.  This was actually the kit from April and I have been eyeing it all summer long!  I LOVE the "seriously" stamp, and got a kick out of the sentiments "you kick booty" and "love your guts."  I love how it is edgy and fresh and definately NOT from your grandmother's stamp collection!  The kit came with the cardbases, paper, green arrow and word bubble stickers, hemp, large metal buttons, and cherry cobbler ink.  My son got all in my project this go around--he was so tickled by the "you kick booty" sentiment and just had to make his own card using the kit's supplies to make a card for his Aunt Beka.  Too cute!  He did a great job and I just tied his bow and button on for him.  Hope you have a "seriously" creative day, my friend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment