Monday, August 19, 2013

Monogrammed Die-Cut Cards

 These cards were fun and truly easy to make using CTMH's diecut white daisy cards.  I started with the black and white patterned paper from CTMH's For Always paper pack.  I simply adhered the patterned paper to the front flap of card and trimmed.  Then I used a coordinating black patterned paper from the paper pack (sort of a subdued print...black lace and black text) for the black band across the front.  Next, I punched a scalloped circle from silver glitter paper (CTMH) and stamped out the monogram R stamp in black ink (CTMH) and punched out with a 1 1/4" circle punch.  I attached the R monogram to the silver scalloped circle and popped it up on foam tape.  Last, I used black and gray adhesive gems to finish out the look!  Love the shine and the sophistication of these cards!
Monograms are fun to play around with--check out this post for more card ideas!  Thanks for stopping by, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment