Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August's SU Paper Pumpkin Card Kit

Hello friend!  Back today to share with you the cards I made from this month's SU Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit came with this banner thank you so much stamp, the bicycle stamp, pennant and strip stickers, and also baked brown sugar ink (a new color for them this year; sentiment) and bermuda bay ink (bicycle).  The card above is the way the kit had you design the card.  I made a few horizontal ones using the same sentiment, too (not pictured).  Below, I got a little creative by using one of their past sentiments, from their June paper pumpkin kit here.  I like it because it is a little bigger and graphically fresh.  Which do you like better?
 
Well, hope you have a very creative day, my friend--thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment